Dominican property records & land titles
Do you need yours?
How much to pay for a certification of a property title's legal status?
We charge US$195 to lodge a request to the Dominican Land Registry for a certified digital PDF file which will show the following information:
- Who is the owner of the property.
- Whether there are liens or mortgages or court judgments against the property
- Any covenants on the property.
Dominican Property Records
For us to be able to search for a Dominican title, we need you to provide one of the following:
- An old copy of the title or at least the details of lot #, municipality etc or
- You could send us a link to the exact location of your Dominican property from Google Maps.
If I give you someone's name, can you run a Dominican property records search to see if they own property in the Dominican Republic? No, the land registry records can only be searched by plot, not by name. On the other hand, owners of property and land generally pay tax, so it may be possible to search tax records and therefore learn what property they own.