Start the search here for a Dominican baptism record
We can locate it for you!
How much will this cost me?For most clients, our all-inclusive charge for a Dominican baptism certificate is US$210* which consists of 2 separate charges:
- A search fee of US$95*, which you can pay us online now, we'll search for your baptism record in relevant churches and will ask the church staff to issue a draft print-out. We'll share the draft with you for you to peruse for spelling mistakes etc. We shall attempt to have any errors corrected. This search stage takes between 2 and 7 days.
- Then once you are ready to order the certificate, we charge an additional fee of US$115 for the certificate which includes:
- legalization from the archbishopric in Santo Domingo
- apostille from Dominican Foreign Ministry which gives your certificate legitimacy in most countries of the world.
- shipping via international certified airmail which takes between 2 and 8 weeks to be delivered.
We search for Dominican baptism records hereWhat extras charges might there be?
Do you need your baptism certificate for legal reasons one of the countries mentioned below?
AUSTRIA - The Austrian government does not consider a Dominican apostille to be final proof of your certificate's authenticity, therefore if your certificate is to be used in Austria, it must be legalized by the Austrian embassy in the Dominican Republic. We charge US$95 for this service which includes the official embassy fee and our services.
BELGIUM - Dominican certificates for use in Belgium must be legalized by the Belgian Embassy in Havana, Cuba. For US$75 we can courier your Dominican certificate to your embassy in Cuba but you would be responsible for paying them for their legalization, and for onward shipping your certificate to Belgium. We can provide their contact details.
CANADA - The Canadian government does not consider a Dominican apostille to be final proof of your certificate's authenticity, therefore if your certificate is to be used in Canada, it must be legalized by the Canadian embassy in the Dominican Republic. We charge US$95 for this service which includes the official embassy fee and our services.
Translation - For only US$69 we can offer an English, French or German translation of your Dominican certificate, translated by a certified legal translator. Many clients have told us that this is much cheaper than they can obtain locally.
Express shipping - For an additional US$95 we offer expedited courier shipping which should arrive in 5 working days or so.
Order your Dominican baptism certificate now!If you'd like to get started, please fill out the order form below, and have a credit or debit card to hand. At this stage we shall only charge for the search stage. We shall acknowledge receipt of payment, and will contact you by email with any requests for additional information etc. Within 2 to 7 days on average, we should be able to send you the draft print out of your record, depending on how quickly the church computerize your record.
We shall let you pay for the certificate, shipping options and translations etc later once you have received and okayed the draft print-out that we send you.
Please only complete the order form below if you are ready to order and pay. Please do not use the form for a simple enquiry.